AIS100 RECEIVER (USB) WITH QMAX PORTABLE VHF ANTENNA
This value priced, entry level AIS receiver is Digital Yacht’s most cost effective solution for getting AIS on your PC. The AIS100 uses true dual channel technology – it will out-perform all other, inferior, single channel receivers. This version is self powered from the PC or MAC so no additional DC power is required. It shipms with a 25cm portable VHF antenna with a sucker cup style mounting – ideal for portable use
Simple plug and play USB connection to a PC. Uses standard drivers built-in to Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and is automatically mapped to an available “virtual” com port, which your PC software can read. Also compatible with Mac OS X and all LINUX Kernels since V2.4.20.
For use with any AIS compatible PC navigation software, such as the latest SmarterTrack, MaxSea, SeaPro, Nobeltec and RosePoint applications.
The QMax is a compact 25cm VHF antenna with sucker cup style mounting. This base loaded 1/4 wave antenna, comes complete with an integral 4m (12ft) cable, fitted with a BNC connector and rubber suction cup for fast, easy mounting to any smooth horizontal surface.
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with AIS compatible PC navigation software
- USB Interface for simple Plug and Play connection to a PC
- Supplied with QMAX compact 25cm VHF antenna with sucker cup mount
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution