iKConnect is a compact but powerful wireless router that provides a cost effective way to setup a wireless network on your boat. With direct connection to the boat’s 12v DC, high gain 5dB antenna and a small foot-print, simple to install black box, iKConnect can be easily fitted to any vessel.
Pre-configured and optimised for use with our USB WL70 Long Range Wi-Fi antenna, the combination of an iKConnect with a WL70 is the lowest cost complete WI-Fi solution that Digital Yacht have ever released and is an ideal way to connect your non-3G iPad or Android tablet to the internet when in harbour. With a simple web interface that controls the WL70 to scan and connect to the marina hotspot, iKConnect makes getting an internet connection on your boat a breeze.
iKConnect is also the perfect accessory for our latest iKommunicate Signal K gateway allowing mobile devices to wirelessly receive the Signal K or NMEA data anywhere on the boat. In fact the combination of iKConnect, iKommunicate and a WL70 allows the boat to have a single wireless network that provides both navigational data and internet access, without the hassle of switching wireless networks.
For ultimate long range Wi-Fi connectivity simply swap the WL70 for Digital Yacht’s top of the range WL510 system which seamlessly connects to the iKConnect WAN socket.
- 12v DC Powered Wireless Router
- Simple to use Web Interface for setting up and connecting to hotspots
- Pre-confi gured and optimised for connection to Digital Yacht’s latest WL70/510 long range Wi-Fi Adaptors
- Ideal accessory to our iKommunicate Gateway to get Wireless Signal K or NMEA data
- When connected to WL70/510, will allow the long range internet connection to be shared with everyone on board
- Creates an 802.11n wireless network onboard with full WEP/ WPA/WPA2 encrypted password protection
- 5dB detachable antenna
- USB interface for WL70 and a WAN connection for WL510
- Easy to install black box solution