APT7001 ALUMINUM POWERTOWER
For Radomes, Open Array and Small Satcom/TV Antenna
Expertly designed to install your antenna on the cabin roof, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing a clear view of the horizon for maximum antenna performance.
Based on our unique ellipse extrusion, Scanstrut’s Aluminium PowerTower is available with a forward leaning profile for radome installations and an aft leaning profile for open-array installations.
Choice of Heights
130mm (5”) for low level clearance of smaller obstacles or 250mm (10”) for greater clearance and increased radar horizon.
Pre-fitted IP65 gland to seal cable entry into stem and a watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant.
Ease of Install
Pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using its own mounting bolts.
Features of the NEW PowerTower Range:
• Internally Mounted Scanstrut DS30 cable seal
• Marine Sealant not required
• No need to cut cable of remove plugs
• Inserts included to fit cables from all major radomes
Choice of 2 other materials:
• Composite PowerTower – Single piece moulding – curves and strength to suit any boat
• Stainless PowerTower – Marine grade stainless – traditional look, mirror finish