- Fish Finders and Sounders
- Airmar Transducers
- DT800 20°
CONTACT US FOR PRICE
Airmar has taken its proven Tilted Element™ and broadband technologies and applied them to its leading line of Smart™ Sensors. The DT800 is a low-profile, retractable, thru-hull sensor that computes accurate depth and temperature data and sends it to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® display. The DT800 operates at a frequency of 235 kHz and can run simultaneously with other Airmar 50/200 kHz transducers on-board with no interference. The broadband ceramic delivers depth readings to 183 m (600'), as well as accurate shallow-water readings in as little as 500 mm (1.6'). Available in fixed 0°, 12°, or 20° tilt, the DT800 is perfect for power and sailboat applications. It is sold with a choice of rugged housings— plastic, bronze, or stainless steel—to accommodate any vessel type or hull material. These low-profile housings do not affect hull performance and will provide accurate readings at high speeds.
Airmar's Smart™ Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signal from the depth transducer is processed right inside the sensor itself. All that is needed to receive depth and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible device or display. Because the ceramic is tilted inside the housing, the transducer beam is oriented straight down, resulting in strong bottom echo returns and accurate depth readings. The retractable housing with a self-closing valve reduces water flow into the vessel when the transducer is removed for cleaning.
- Tilted-Element Broadband-Ceramic versions available in a 0° or 12° or 20° tilt
- Available in NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000® versions
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echosounders on the vessel
- Temperature sensor in DT800 models
- Cable lengths up to 100 m (330’) are possible with no loss of performance—NMEA 0183 only
- Plastic, bronze, or stainless steel housings available
- Retractable insert in plastic, bronze, or stainless steel housing with a water valve
- Available in low-profile, countersunk, or beveled-edge housings