- Fish Finders and Sounders
- Airmar Transducers
- 200WX DUAL NMEA RS232 10HZ NO HUMIDITY IPX7
200WX DUAL NMEA RS232 10HZ NO HUMIDITY IPX7
CONTACT US FOR PRICE
The Model 200WX is Airmar’s solution for mobile land based weather monitoring applications. Feature rich, in a Durable, Rugged, Small footprint that is IPX4 or IPX6 rated enabled the 200WX to be integrated onto TV news platforms and enabled several other mobile solution providers to complete their solutions.
Able to calculate the theoretical wind speed and direction based upon the apparent wind (the wind you would feel on your hand if you held it out while moving), speed of the vehicle/vessel, and vehicle/vessel heading. Theoretical wind speed and direction is significant for numerous applications and are often mission-critical. The Model 200WX internal 10Hz GPS and three-axis electronic compass provide heading, position, speed over ground and course over ground functionality that is required for true wind data processing and mobile applications.
The Model 200WX 3D compass with dynamic stabilization provided by the 3-axis rate gyro also enhances the rate of turn data. The Model 200WX maintains dynamic compass performance when in hilly and mountainous terrain common in many military applications.
- Apparent and theoretical wind speed and direction
- Barometric pressure
- Air and wind chill temperature
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Relative humidity (field serviceable option)
- Calculated dew point and heat index
- GPS position, speed over ground, course over ground
- Three-axis solid-state compass with dynamic stabilization
- Three-axis rate gyro – rate of turn
- Three-axis accelerometer – best-in-class pitch & roll performance