220WX DUAL NMEA RS422 CANBUS IPX6 GPS COMPASS HEADING
The Model 220WX is Airmar’s solution for commercial fishing weather monitoring applications. Feature rich, in a Durable, Rugged, Small footprint that is IPX4 or IPX6 rated; the model 220WX calculates the theoretical wind speed and direction based upon the apparent wind, speed of the vessel, and vessel heading.
The Model 220WX internal 10Hz GPS and three-axis electronic compass provide heading, position, speed over ground and course over ground functionality that is required for theoretical wind data processing and mobile applications. A 3D compass with dynamic stabilization provided by the 3-axis rate gyro also enhances the rate of turn data.
- Apparent and theoretical wind speed and direction
- Barometric pressure
- Air and wind chill temperature
- Relative humidity (field serviceable option)
- GPS position, speed over ground, course over ground
- Three-axis solid-state compass with dynamic stabilization
- Three-axis rate gyro – rate of turn
- Three-axis accelerometer – best-in-class pitch & roll performance
- Output: Via a single cable (various lengths available)
- NMEA 0183/Serial protocol over RS232 interface and NMEA2000® protocol over CAN bus
- NMEA 0183/Serial protocol over RS-422 standard interface and NMEA2000® protocol over CAN bus