- 25kW, 96 n.m. Radar Antenna for NavNet series with choice of stylish 4' or 6' Open Array
- Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation
- Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length
- Simultaneous scanning technology drives our powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection.
- With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two separate radar ranges on your NavNet TZtouch / 3D display simultaneously. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls
- Radome incorporates a Network port to which certain Furuno network sensors; including the SC-30 Satellite Compass, and GP-330B GPS receiver, can be directly connected.
- Power for these networked sensors is supplied directly from the radome itself, allowing for flexible installation of multiple sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit
- PSU-013 Power Supply Unit included as standard supply