220WXH NMEA0183 RS422 HEATER
The Model 220WXH is Airmar’s solution for commercial fishing weather monitoring applications. Thermostatically controlled heating system for operation in ice-prone areas. Feature rich, in a Durable, Rugged, Small footprint that is IPX4 or IPX6 rated; the model 220WXH calculates the theoretical wind speed and direction based upon the apparent wind, speed of the vessel, and vessel heading.
The Model 220WXH internal 10Hz GPS and three-axis electronic compass provide heading, position, speed over ground and course over ground functionality that is required for theoretical wind data processing and mobile applications. Equipped with a 3D compass with dynamic stabilization provided by the 3-axis rate gyro also enhances the rate of turn data.
- Apparent and theoretical wind speed and direction
- Thermostatically controlled heater element
- Barometric pressure
- Air and wind chill temperature
- GPS position, speed over ground, course over ground
- Three-axis solid-state compass with dynamic stabilization
- Three-axis rate gyro – rate of turn
- Three-axis accelerometer – best-in-class pitch & roll performance
- Output: Via a single cable (various lengths available)
- NMEA 0183/Serial protocol over RS-422 standard interface OR RS232 interface
- NOTE: The 220WXH CANNOT be used with an NMEA2000® CAN bus network