Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 103 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation.
A tank mounted model in the CHIRP product line, the CM265LM CHIRPS across the following bandwidths: Low Frequency 42-65 kHz , Medium Frequency 85-135 kHz
- Category: CHIRP
- Power: 1kW
- Function: Depth,Temperature
- Frequency: 42-65 kHz, 85-135 kHz
- Mount Style: Tank,Pocket,Cavity
- Housing Material: Urethane
- Weight: 6.07kg (13.38 lb)
- Depth & Fast-Response Water Temperature Sensor
- 8-Internal Broadband Ceramic Assemblies
- Low Chirps from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Medium Chirps from 85 kHz to 135 kHz, 16° to 11° beamwidth
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or Wood
- Curved Edge Design For Wet Box Installation
NOTE: This transducer is not compatible with the DFF1-UHD.