Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam CHIRP product line. Offerings high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to current high frequency CHIRP transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band.
- Category: Wide-Beam CHIRP
- Power: 1kW
- Frequency: 42-65 kHz, 150-250 kHz
- Mount Style: Tank,Cavity,Pocket
- Housing Material: Urethane
- Weight: 6.07kg (13.38 lb)
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz, 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood