PHOENIX INVERTER 24/2000 SMART
Bluetooth built-in: fully configurable with a tablet or smartphone
- Low battery voltage alarm
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage: 210 - 245V
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- Alarm relay
- In- and output voltage, load and alarms
The VE.Direct port can be connected to a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed) to configure and monitor the same parameters.
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value. Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period every 2,5 seconds (adjustable). If the load exceeds the preset level, the inverter will remain on.