SKIPPER DL850 270kHz
- Bottom and water speed in dual axis
- Colour LCD screen with day/night screens
- Depth and Sea Temperature readout
- NMEA 0183 and Analogue pulses output
- 3 Programmable contact closure
- 270 kHz operation mode
The SKIPPER DL 850 is a dual axis speed log, working on the Doppler principle with 270 kHz transducer. It is providing longitudinal and fore/aft transversal ship speed relative to the sea bed or the water. The DL 850 provides accurate navigation parameters measured as they happen, and presented in a logical, user friendly way.