TracPhone Fleet One
Stay Connected for Cruising Pleasure
Enjoy the benefit of satellite Internet and phone connections while on the water even from small boats with KVH’s most basic satellite communications antenna system: the TracPhone Fleet One, with Inmarsat airtime service. Measuring just 28 cm (11 in) diameter and weighing only 4 kg (9 lbs), the TracPhone Fleet One will fit where larger systems never could.
Voice and Data Coverage Where You Need Them Most
Providing data speeds up to 100 Kbps, the TracPhone Fleet One is a great choice for connectivity when cruising outside of cellular service.
Stay in touch no matter what coast you’re cruising or ocean you’re crossing. Fleet One provides simultaneous voice and data usage; with the addition of an optional wireless router, the system can be used to connect mobile devices onboard. You’ll also enjoy the peace of mind of knowing the TracPhone Fleet One supports the free ‘505’ safety service, directing any emergency calls to a rescue center.
Pick from two service plans: Fleet One Coastal (for coastal data and global voice), and Fleet One Global (for global data and global voice). Both plans supply email, web access, and voice coverage at flexible pricing for recreational and fishing vessels.
Fast, Simple, and Affordable
The extremely compact size and minimal weight of the TracPhone Fleet One system make it easy to handle so installation can be done quickly. Simple connections between the antenna unit and the belowdecks unit also contribute to the ease of use. With affordable data plans and global voice coverage, you can enjoy time on the boat even more when you’re connected with TracPhone Fleet One.
- KVH TracPhone Fleet One -- the most basic and compact marine satellite communications system on the water, just 28 cm (11 in) diameter and 4 kg (9 lbs)
- Entry-level SATCOM perfect for small cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Two airtime options: Fleet One Coastal, with 10 MB data and 100 minutes of voice for just $49.99 per month; Fleet One Global, with 15 MB data and 250 minutes of voice for just $129.99 per month
- Uses Inmarsat’s Fleet One airtime service
- Broadband data speeds up to 100 Kbps
- Provides Internet connectivity along the coast, worldwide
- Global voice services keep boaters in touch everywhere at sea
- Simultaneous voice and data usage
- Optional wireless router to connect mobile devices onboard
- '505' emergency calling
- World-class warranty coverage and support