Bring true broadband Internet connections along for your next trip to sun-drenched harbors and distant locales with KVH’s ultra-compact satellite communications system – the TracPhone FB150 with Inmarsat FleetBroadband service.
The TracPhone FB150 antenna is the smallest in KVH’s family of Inmarsat FleetBroadband-compatible TracPhone systems, perfect for leisure boats. The fully stabilized TracPhone FB150 offers IP data connections up to 150 Kbps and simultaneous voice and SMS service, all via Inmarsat’s trusted FleetBroadband network with its I-4 satellite constellation.
Rely on broadband data to help save time and fuel while spending less time in the harbor and more time out on the water. Enjoy access to weather data, sea conditions, chart updates, friends, family, and the office. For the first time, broadband at sea is small enough and affordable enough for you to rely on wherever you cruise. And it’s all brought to you by KVH and Inmarsat, the leaders in maritime broadband.
By keeping your passengers and crew happy and connected to home, you are making an investment in your boat that will be valuable for years to come.
- Uses powerful FleetBroadband service from Inmarsat
- A choice of airtime plans to fit your needs1
- Broadband data rates as fast as 150 Kbps
- Inmarsat Airtime Services provided by KVH offer exclusive airtime benefits and a single point of contact for both hardware and airtime questions
- Always-on connection for e-mail, Internet and Intranet (via secure VPN)
- Compact design for easy installation and simple below-decks connections to your computer and phones
- Inmarsat FleetBroadband Activation Process Checklist - Use this handy activation process checklist to ensure you submit all necessary forms for activating your system
- World-class warranty coverage and support