The powerful TracPhone F77 marine satellite communications system provides access to Inmarsat Fleet’s Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) channel and Mobile Packet Data Service (MPDS) via Inmarsat’s globalbeams, ensuring uninterrupted voice, data, and fax service. Plus, you enjoy added flexibility thanks to the TracPhone F77’s compatibility with shipboard PABX systems as well as onboard networks (when connected to an IP router). Now up-to-date weather reports or maritime chart and navigational updates are available virtually anywhere you travel!
In addition, the Inmarsat Fleet F77 service is designed to meet the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) latest distress and safety specifications within the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS)
- Meets GMDSS standards for international regulatory compliance
- Relies on powerful Fleet service from Inmarsat
- Two powerful options for high-speed Internet access: ISDN (per-minute charge) for high-bandwidth voice, video conferencing, and large file transmission; and MPDS (per-megabit charge) for a high-capacity, always-online connection.
- Pole-to-Pole Global Mobile Packet Data Service (MPDS) allows “always on” Internet connections
- Inmarsat Airtime Services provided by KVH offer exclusive airtime benefits and a single point of contact for both hardware and airtime questions
- Global high-quality, secure voice and fax connections, e-mail, and video conferencing
- Rugged, reliable design for outstanding performance, even offshore and in challenging sea conditions
- Fleet Activation Process Checklist - Use this handy activation process checklist to ensure you submit all necessary forms for activating your system
- World-class warranty coverage and support