All boxes, connectors, cables, and other components onboard the v60Ka pedestal are clearly marked with silkscreened labels to ensure that labeling does not fade with time. Thumb screws are used throughout the system, eliminating the need for tools.
Upon setup, Intellian’s Aptus software provides a clear, graphically intuitive method for entering onboard blockage zones and calibrating azimuth with a single tap.
The v60Ka removes needless complexity from satellite communications. One antenna, one single unit rack mount controller, one modem. That is all.
Smallest Belowdeck Footprint
The v60Ka’s antenna controller is housed in a 19” 1U rack type case, reducing consumed rackspace by 50%. In addition to being so small, the ACU includes a build in power supply and offers a number of convenient options, such as a two line digital display, with easy navigation buttons and function keys for 100% functionality of the entire system directly from the ACU front panel.
A signature Intellian ACU feature is the front panel management port. One Ethernet and two USB ports are usefully positioned on the front panel for quick connection to a PC, or for instant firmware updates via a USB drive.
Finally, all Intellian ACUs feature Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless management and control of the antenna system via PC or Mobile.
Single 19" 1U Rackmount ACU
- Includes 2 line display and easy navigation buttons for those who prefer to control the system via the ACU
- Built In Power Supply saves cost and rack space
Remote Access via Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- No external heading device input required
- Automatically calculates bow offset using Aptus to reduce installation time
Fully iDirect Compliant
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol
- Supports remote TX Power Calibration via the OpenBMIP Protocol
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU)
- Ideal for redundant antenna environments
- Network all onboard Intellian devices easily so that onboard or shore-based staff can access, manage and control all antenna systems simultaneously from a single screen
- Easy Out of Band solution
- 24/7 Global Support Desk staffed by Intellian field technicians who answer the phone
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment