Multi-orbit and Tri-band supported
The innovative v240MT is the world’s first antenna system that enables communication services in three different frequency bands and tracks both geostationary Earth orbit (GEO) satellites, as well as satellites in medium Earth orbit (MEO)
It combined with the latest innovation, MEO tracking, provides global coverage ensuring interruption-free connectivity. With this new product Intellian fulfills a previously unmet market demands by high-volume data users such as offshore, seismic and cruise vessels, that require fast and seamless communication services like those available on land.
Flexible Solution Architecture
v240MT is capable of switching multiple antennas. Two antennas may be tracking moving MEO satellites while a third could be pointed at a fixed GEO satellite. If one antenna becomes blocked by a part of the ship, the system will automatically select the next best solution and switch without any loss of connection for those on-board. All this happens automatically, without any intervention.
Supporting Dual Data Centers on a ship ensures uninterrupted connectivity. The identical mirrored systems, including a full complement of antenna controllers, Intelligent Mediators and satellite modems, can handle instant changeover between each other with no manual intervention, an important factor in crew safety and vessel operations.
Remote Access via Aptus Web
- Built-in web interface: Remote Upgrades, Automatic Diagnostics, Spectrum Analyzer Function
- Remotely access all onboard Intellian antennas (including TVRO) through the onboard network
Global Operation, One Antenna
- Standard equipped with Intellian's patented Global PLL LNB, capable of receiving a full range of operating frequencies from any VSAT satellite around the globe.
- Automatically switches between Co-pol and X-pol in Ku-band.
- No required input from ship’s heading device.
- Quick setup to reduce installation time. Automated Bow offset function in Aptus.
Global Satellite Library
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data with one-touch remote updating feature through Aptus.
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network.
Open Platform Compatibility
- Fully compatible with all major service providers.
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in a simple drop down menu using Aptus
Supports BUCs from 40W to 250W
- Adjustable mounting bracket and flexible waveguide design makes mounting any BUC simple.
- Saves additional installation cost and integration time by receiving a pre-configured antenna system.
Fiber Link module
- Connects the antenna to the ACU using a single fiber optic cable with no signal loss up to 2000m.
- Simplifies installation by providing more flexibility of mounting locations.
Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and Comtech’s ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol.
Optional Intelligent Mediator
- Enable operating across different frequency bands at same time with multiple antennas along with multiple modems.
- Ensure seamless connection as give best solution by switching antenna automatically if one antenna becomes blocked.
- Over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world.
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment