COM100 LIGHTWEIGHT OEM AIS RECEIVER
The COM100 OEM AIS Receiver is a dual channel parallel synthesised AIS receiver in a small footprint PCB module suitable for integration into customer equipment. It provides NMEA 0183 serial data output with USB and Ethernet connection options. This lightweight unit is ideal for deployment in remote situations, where space, weight and reliability are critical factors.
The COM100 OEM AIS Receiver has been specifically designed for use by system integrators in the professional market and uses Comar’s well proven high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
- Industry Grade Dual Channel AIS Receiver (OEM)
- Space saving, lightweight design
- Ideal for remote mobile monitoring of sea traffic
- Suitable for integrating into customer equipment
- Provides NMEA 0183 AIS vessel data
- NMEA 0183 output screw terminals
- Rugged aluminium alloy housing – optional
- Optional Ethernet and USB ports for local monitoring (FTDI VCP emulation)