4018-M CLASSIC VHF ANTENNA
19’ (5.8m) VHF Marine Band 9dB
Phased 1/2-wave elements in a collinear array with a coaxial choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation
The top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts. This long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight. The 4018-M has an aluminum sleeve for attaching to a mast. It is used primarily for land-based stations and on commercial vessels.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrules
- Mast mount – U-bolts supplied
- SO-239 connector at base of antenna
- Two sections
- 2 Sections: Base 162″; Tip 66″
- Best applications include: Land-based stations and Commercial vessels; for medium to large fishing and comercial vessels and similar types of vessels.