ORION-Tr 24/12-9A (110W)
Remote on-off - The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch.
Adjustable output voltage: can also be used as a battery charger - For example to charge a 12 Volt starter or accessory battery in an otherwise 24 V system.
- Input voltage range: 16-35 V
- Under voltage shut down / restart: 14 V / 15 V
- Nominal output voltage: 12,2 V
- Output voltage adjust range: 10-15 V
- Output voltage tolerance: +/- 0,2 V
- Output noise: 2 mV rms
- Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and 25°C: 9 A
- Maximum output current (10 s) at nominal output voltage: 12,5 A
- Short circuit output current: 39 A
- Cont. output power at 25°C / 40°C: 110 W / 85 W