- Power Management
- Data Cable and Interface
- ENERGY METER EM24 - 3PHASE - MAX 65A/PHASE
ENERGY METER EM24 - 3PHASE - MAX 65A/PHASE
The Energy Meter can be used as a:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System.
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
- (deprecated) Grid meter, used as control input for a Hub-4 system
The meter is connected to the Color Control GX. There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee.