GMR 2526 xHD2 6' 25KW
6-foot Open Array Radar with 25 kW of Power
- 6-foot 25 kW GMR 2526 xHD2 open-array radar with pedestal
- The only 6-foot 25 kW radar that fully integrates with Garmin chartplotters
- Provides radar data overlay onto charts (autopilot or heading sensor required)
- The only 6-foot 25 kW radar available with Auto Bird Gain, which helps locate flocks of birds and helps signal the location of big game fish
- Pulse Expansion maximizes energy on target, increasing target size
This is the only 6-foot 25 kW open-array radar that can fully integrate with Garmin chartplotters. It will provide radar data overlay onto your charts when used with autopilot or heading sensor. The GMR 2526 xHD2 has the power to deliver excellent target separation and amazing image clarity. It also features our Auto Bird Gain setting, which helps locate flocks of birds at the water’s surface and helps signal the location of game fish. Pulse Expansion setting allows you to maximize energy on targets and increase target size. Dynamic Auto Gain and Sea Filter automatically adjust to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dual radar capability allows more than 1 radar running at the same time. Dual range capability shows close and long range at the same time. Range: 96 nautical miles. Easy to install and easy to use, that’s the power of simple.
High-power xHD2 Radar with Narrow 1.1 Degree Beam
Our most powerful 6-foot high-definition radar with 25 kW of power, delivers excellent range, up to 96 nautical miles, even in fog or rain. Its narrow 1.1 degree horizontal beamwidth means it can pick out weaker targets further off in the distance than wider beamwidths. The result is this radar paints a clear, concise image of the shoreline, other vessels, and impending weather on your Garmin chartplotter. You get consistent target positions, excellent target separation and reliable operation. Its 8-bit true color imagery also helps you discriminate large targets from small ones and enhances target separation. Rotation speeds of 24 and 48 rpm with a max range scale of 96 nautical miles.