GC 200 MARINE IP CAMERA
Enjoy added security and awareness on your vessel
- Use to monitor 1 or multiple areas above and below deck in clear, real-time HD video
- HD resolution for excellent quality images, even in low light
- Stream video from up to 4 cameras at a time on a single compatible Garmin chartplotter
- Use reverse-image setting on compatible chartplotters to help back out of tight locations such as crowded marinas
- Connect and share video across multiple compatible chartplotters on the Garmin Marine Network
Our GC 200 marine IP camera provides added security and awareness on your vessel. Use multiple cameras to monitor areas above and below deck in clear, real-time HD video. Connect up to 16 cameras on the Garmin Marine Network and share across multiple compatible chartplotters or stream video from up to 5 cameras at a time on a single chartplotter. Use the reverse-image setting on compatible chartplotters to help back out of tight locations such as crowded marinas.
Install Nearly Anywhere
GC 200 is easy to install, and its small size and discreet design will blend into the surroundings. Mount the marine IP camera in virtually any orientation, because its images can rotate 90/180/270 degrees. Its rugged, water-resistant case allows you to place it nearly anywhere you need a camera.