VHF/UHF Dual Band Mobile Transceiver
The IC-2730E is the latest Amateur radio product from Icom to provide optional Bluetooth capability. This stunning new VHF/UHF dual band mobile transceiver provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. An independent tuning knob, separate controller and large display makes it ideal for easy, intuitive mobile operation.
Optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset
The optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset can wirelessly control the IC-2730E with three programmable and PTT buttons and provides VOX operation for hands-free communication.
* Optional UT-133 Bluetooth® unit must be installed in the IC-2730E.
Large Easy-to-See, Backlit Display
The IC-2730E display is 1.5 times larger than its predecessor, the IC-E2725 and features a white backlight providing higher contrast.
Easy Vehicle Mounting with Optional MBF-1
The combination of the optional MBF-1 suction cup mounting base and MBA-5 controller bracket provides easy tilt and swivel adjustments for mobile operation. The large suction cup can be mounted to dashboards or other flat surfaces and can be removed easily.
HM-207, Remote Control Microphone
The supplied remote-control microphone, HM-207 allows you to control various settings from the microphone. The backlit buttons help with operation in low light conditions.
VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive Capability
The IC-2730E is a dual band transceiver, which provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. Simple one-touch of a button allows you to change between the main (transmit) band and sub band.
Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4
With the optional MBA-4 combination bracket, the controller can be attached to the main unit. The microphone jacks are mounted on both the controller and main unit allowing you to connect the microphone to either unit.
Independent Controls for Each Band
Main dials, volume, squelch knobs and primal buttons are symmetrically laid out. Various operations including frequency tuning can be made smoothly and straightforwardly.
• Wide frequency coverage, 118–136.975MHz (AM/AM-N), 137–174MHz and 375–550MHz (FM/FM-N)
• 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands
• 104 DTCS and 50 CTCSS tone codes
• Split tone function allows you to encode and decode different CTCSS/DTCS tones
• 1000 memory channels, 2 call channels and 50 scan edges with 8-character channel name
• Cross band repeater capability
• Free download PC programming software, CS-2730
• Versatile scanning capability
• Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
• Sub band auto mute function
• Sub band busy beep function
• Auto power off
• 16 DTMF auto dial memories
• CI-V remote control capability (through OPC-478UC)